Monday, January 03, 2011
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Okay new year this year actually doesn't feel very happy for me. it's like cos i wasn't anticipating it, 2011 just came so quickly. That's because 2010 passed by in a flash, like some bullet train, probably because most of it was spent on mugging for the As. So glad that it's over! But i don't dare to collect my results. Trying not to think about it but now and then i think of the results and i feel super scared. I always say that i feel this way because of others' expectations of me and that i'm afraid to disappoint others but come to think of it, i do have high expectations of myself. Shall not think about it until the time comes! I'm happy that i've made many good friends during the past 2 years. One thing that I have regretted is not putting in enough effort to keep in touch with my sec school friends. I was reading through my stack of letters that i've written during my cedar days and i realised how much i've missed those days! Haha, i feel very blessed cos thinking back, i've always had great friends around me and somehow i always felt protected.
New year resolutions? I'm not going to make any. In fact, I have never made any cos i know that i will not be able to keep them anyway. And this year's super unpredictable, like i have no idea what's going to happen! My brother's going to start primary 1 tmr! Haha hope he survives through the first day! He can never sit still at the table doing work for more than half an hour. And my sister, she's aiming to go cedar so she's going to have to study hard! Haha, not that i studied much for my PSLE, but primary school's syllabus is like getting tougher. My work officially starts on friday! That means i still got 3 more days of stoning! Hopefully I don't make any major mistakes during work! The boss doesn't look fierce but she can get super scary! And i don't want to get transferred to cust svc cos i hate answering calls. I have alyssa working with me so i don't feel so bored!(: Shall work hard to earn money!
5:09 PM endurance, risk and love