Friday, March 19, 2010
It's been so long since I last blogged!
Anyway, my CTs are like super screwed! Well the only thing I can do now is to work harder and do better for mid-yrs.
I can't really remember what happened but the loo-ser gang went to sentosa last fri! Hahaha got reminded of it after seeing the photo in emily's blog. We wanted to explore and see the IR. It was like quite cool, we were saying it doesn't feel like we were in singapore. Anyway, we went around and camwhored alot! We saw the casino! Hahaha there were quite alot of people. BUT i do not approve of gambling haha. Oh yeah and there was the $1.50 ice-cream! We were so surprised at the low price that we kept asking to confirm it. One day when i become rich i'll go to the theme park and play!
Had strings camp on mon and tues. Started off with prac before going for our usual food hunt!
The food hunt this year seems more, well, smooth. It's like easy to get from one station to the next unlike last year where the dist between the stations are great! And the food this year is nicer and more filling too!:D Then the whole of tues was spent on practice. The songs are like getting harder. I'll have to practise alot to catch up): I think when school reopens, I'll be spending a lot of time on cca. Yup time management will be like super important then. Hope that I'll be able to cope with everything which should be very possible cos there are alot of people who will be much more busy than me.
12:19 PM endurance, risk and love