Saturday, January 02, 2010
YO! Hahaha, been busy the whole day helping out with the preparations for my cedar juniors' prom nite! Hahaha lucky pigs, they get to have prom in the new hall! Yeah, so in the morning after collecting $$, I went to cedar! Didn't go for homecoming so it was my first time looking at the new school building. Hahaha the foyer's like super big. Anyway, I wanted to explore the school but the security guard was like :" stay in the foyer ah", so I so guai listened to him. Aiyoh, should have secretly explored lah! Hahaha, cos i couldn't find the toilet in macpherson sec, the first thing i noticed in cedar was there were signs for areas, including the toilets!! like shopping mall like that! And and, the hall increased in area! But I didn't get to see the auditorium. Hahaha, I bet this was one of the reasons why ms chye decided not to leave! Anyway, yup, I helped out with the menu card thing and tying the flowers together and watching 4Z people dance. It was only supposed to be 4Z people helping out but they didn't have enough ppl so I went as well. Didn't attend any prom so I wanted to see what it was like. I was surprised at what some of them wore! Hahaha, we were like saying some of them look much older than us and they would be able to gain entry into clubs but we would not! Anyway, another reason why I stayed until the actual prom cos I wanted the food! Muahahaha :P And I was surprised to hear that Lim kim Choo likes Kpop!! Most perf today had korean songs in them. And there was the Ms Cedar pageant and mambo queen thing. Hahaha some of the Q&A were quite funny! Some teachers brought their kids! Super cute! Gosh, I feel that I'm becoming more and more like a pedophile ever since the OCIP thing. I didn't stay for the whole thing cos I was feeling tired and wanted to watch my drama!
11:45 PM endurance, risk and love