Sunday, January 10, 2010
Shall recap what happened last week!
Tues-Thurs: Strings chalet!
Hahaha the most memorable part of it is probably MAHJONG, since that's what I was doing most of my time there! It was my first time playing it so I kind of got addicted to it. Hahaha, played until 6 am on the first day! We ordered macs breakfast at like 4.30 am in the morning! After 3+ hours of sleep, we continued mahjong again and took a break by watching hangover. Hahaha it was quite funny but abit disgusting. Guess the director like to show butts. Then it was mahjong all the way again(: However, we did go bowling! Me, qiaoni and jasmine. My ball always slant to the side but my hand sweeping action worked! my ball shifted the middle at the end! Hahaha. The rest tried but it dodn't work. Muahahaha, my hand has magical powers!:P Went back and continued mahjong-ing again. The door and windows of the chalet were all transparent so cos i was facing the door, I could see into the kitchen of the next chalet. Guess who I saw? Meiwei!! Hahaha, turns out she was having sec school class chalet in the same place! Then, we were all tired of mahjong so we sat down to watch TV. After that, the teachers came so we played mahjong with them. Wah, playing with them is quite stressful cos they are experienced! You can see the dollar signs in their eyes, it's quite scary hahaha. After they left, we continued watching tv then about 3 am, we started watching the horror movie. Hahaha, 4 of us were huddled up on the sofa. Only 4 of us stayed for the 2nd night. I only watched the beginning part cos i fell asleep! Woke up and realised that the show was ending alr.Due to the lack of sleep, I went home and slept 5 hours straight.
Fri: Secret mission *winks
Yup, WE carried out our secret mission! Hahaha we spent the whole day doing it up! Quite a lot of crap but I think it's quite nice! Can't wait to see her reaction when she sees it!:D
Yikes, school is starting tmr): It's time to stop my tv and video watching. AHHH I DON'T WANT!
12:02 PM endurance, risk and love