Friday, January 01, 2010
GOOD-BYE 2009,
HELLO 2010!
Okay, I'm not exactly excited about a new year, especially since it's going to be the year of MUG! And I want to remain young hahaha :p Okay, 2009 was a year filled with many new things? New school, new friends, new environment, new cca. I'm grateful to my friends for making my year in VJ a fun one! Hahaha, the LOO-SER gang!(: And of course my strings friends, especially my desk partner, for going through all the difficulties together! hahaha. And I'm glad that I continued to keep in contact with my cedar friends, the GOONG family!, and celebrate some of their birthdays. Let's continue to keep in contact kay!(: I will also remember all the cip activities I did. The elderly at sunlove, the osim triathlon( with the sleepover) and of course of course, the super unforgettable experience in Sichuan! I guess there'll be less of these and more of mugging in 2010):
So... hahaha i'm not going to make any new year resolutions, cos I know I'm not going to keep them! But of course, I really need to put in more effort and study hard! Friends, old and new, thanks for being there and let's continue our friendship kay!(: The new year has just started and I'm already looking forward to the end of it! Hopefully this year will be filled with as little obstacles as possible!:D
8:42 PM endurance, risk and love