Friday, November 06, 2009
I'm like ROTTING at home these few days!! Hahaha cos OP's like only next thurs so until then it seems like I got quite a lot of time. I end up using the computer like so many times in a day! Which is pretty bad because i'm going to addicted. (not as if i'm not addicted now) Yeah so i've been spending much time listening (watching) kpop on the internet. New songs keep coming out these few days so different songs are getting stuck at my head! hahaha. Anyway, yup I went to school today to hand in the OCIP form. I planned to like just stay in sch for a really short while so i just brought my hp and wallet. Then suddenly i was noticed that the OCIP ppl were going down to mercy relief for some mini talk. Hmm turns out that it isn't confirmed that we'll be going vietnam for OCIP. Well going indonesia or vietnam's fine with me as long as (i hope!) that the trip won't be delayed to the later half of dec. Haiz everytime i think of attending h3 lessons by myself, i feel...sad): but i'm sure it would turn out well in the end...right?
Yup since my life is soo uninteresting, i shall talk about kpop yay!( hahaha i think i will find myself quite stupid when i become a mother and i rmb these) Anyway, i saw the ring ding dong perf where yesung replaced jonghyun cos jonghyun contracted swine flu. hahaha i think he sounds kind of weird but maybe it's cos i got used to hearing jonghyun. It was nice to see each member taking turns to sing jonghyun's parts. hahaha I told my mum I like minho and showed her during their perf, she was like:eee. She prefers onew! Oh yah, I wasn't hallucinating!! Minho really has straight hair now!:D hahaha.Okay enough of SHINee. hahaha i'm feeling frustrated with myself.
I THINK I'M SO IN LOVE WITH KPOP NOW HAHAHA. There's like alot of new songs that I like.
To all the 91-ers korean singers( like MINHO! and key (: ), all the best for your college exams next week! You know, I wonder where they find the time to study. If it was me i'll never be able to do it. Hmm since I've said this, i should also say... ALL THE BEST TO ALL J2 SENIORS FOR YOUR As!!:D
Man, I can't wait for OP to be OVERR!!!
11:54 PM endurance, risk and love