Saturday, October 10, 2009
Yesterday was farewell assembly and open house! I was like super tired the whole day. There were like many breaks in between. Me, qiaoni and chiuyee planned to run during the long break but decided not to because it was super hot! In the end, we walked from parkway to school through ecp. After we reach school, we went to pt to sleep! cos we couldn't take it. Poor qiaoni was like asking us not to sleep but me and chiu yee couldn't help it. Then we practised abit before performing at the concourse. After the performance, emily, wanqing and beatrice surprised me with a birthday card!(: THANKS LOO-SER GANG FOR THE LOVELY LOVELY CARD!:D The picture in front is really nice!:D hahaha, you know what? there was one booth playing shinee songs! so coincidental right! hahaha i feel so high every time i walk pass it. Oh loads of cedarians turned up for the open house! It was really nice to see my juniors!(: but somehow this year's open house wasn't as high as last year's. I think it's because the preparation time was quite short? I was quite bored during the breaks so i kept going to first aid booth. I didn't get to see the L person! oh yeah, i did something embarrassing yesterday! I waved at someone i didn't know. some more until so enthusiastically lah-.- Ahh CO played first love by utada hikaru yest! It was super nice lah!
Today, me and my sis wanted to exercise by running in the morn but we didn't wake up-.- We went shopping in the afternoon! i wanted to buy shoes but many places didn't have my size! We ask for size 34 then the shopkeeper was laughing at us and said," don't have size 34 the smallest is 35!" haiz so it is like super hard for me to buy shoes! hahaha.
9:04 PM endurance, risk and love