Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Today was our last day visiting th elderly! We went to give out photos from the bbq. Only meiwei, wanqing and me went first. Some of the elderly scared me lah. Hahaha after that, renee, zihou and kenny came. There were very little elderly today and most went back not long after we arrived. Then, meiwei, jasmine, zihou and me went to kfc for dinner. It's been so long since we ate kfc!! hahaha, we were complaining about ___ and talking about weird topics. ___ made me stand in front of the class for 1 hour drawing graph for him lah!! I didn't realise I stood there for 1 hour until they told me TT yesterday say i corrupted today use me as free labour! hahaha but i admit i understood the graphs better. After dinner, meiwei and I went to macs to do our econs. we were like not long later we will be back to mugging mood again TT
Life now is damn sad right! Haiz, I just want everything to be over quickly!
11:50 PM endurance, risk and love