Saturday, January 03, 2009
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Haha, I know I am late for 2 days but I was quite lazy. Well, 2008 went pass in a flash because it was study study everyday. Time flies right? hmm... 2008 was my last year in cedar so i will probably miss it. Quite a lot of memories there. All the wonderful teachers and great friends I've made there!! (: So 2009 will be a year of new. New school, people, teachers and probably CCA. Haha, I actually don't intend to join back choir. Being in cedar choir had been a great experience for me but I hope to try something new. But now... haha I don't really feel a thing because school haven't really started. Speaking of that, results are coming out really soon. Ahh, quite worried. I've already had three nightmares about it. I don't really mind which school I go but it is the expectations that bother me.
Today, I went to Macpherson sec to collect my bursary. Haha, I need the money to pay for my theory lessons because it's really expensive. $630 for 11 lessons. So I'm hoping to learn everything within 11 lessons. I've finished grade 1 within 2 hours! oh, you know what, I took the wrong bus when going home. I thought that the bus 40 would go to my house but when it went in the opposite direction. Haiz, I had to walk to another bus-stop to take another bus home. So... I hope that such things will stop happening to me,haha, because it's quite embarrassing.
11:09 AM endurance, risk and love