My cousin, Ju Eul. He used to punch my sister's and my stomach when he was young but he had forgotten all about it. He's grown so big now.

Playing in the snow. I didn't have any gloves on so I could not play with the snow. I was mostly the photographer.

Yay, I took a picture with the snow. First time seeing snow! :)
Came back from Korea last thursday. It had been an unforgettable experience. The weather, snow, people, places ... Yep, the weather was rather cold but I think we were lucky that it was not colder. It was the dryness rather than the coldness i didn't like. I'm thankful for my uncle, who had been driving us around throughout the whole holiday. Haha, but I wonder what he does for work, he always seem so free. Our first stop was my aunt's home in Cheongyang. Everyone was there to welcome us. I couldn't recognise my cousins and there were two more new ones! I love my aunt's cooking! The food was delicious. Oh yah, I put on weight. Well, it's unavoidable when you are eating rice three times a day plus all the snacks in between like squids, spicy rice cakes, rice cakes, ice cream... I still have many more pictures to post. This is only like 1/80 of it. We took over 800 pictures. Haha, I'm not going back to korea in winter the next time, probably in summer. That way, I can stay outdoors the entire day withput any problems and I would be able to buy clothes. It's been seven years since we went back. Wonder when we will be going back again. :)