Thursday, November 13, 2008
YAY!! :D O level exams are finally over! I felt like laughing when they collected our papers but after that i didn't feel anything. Must be either do too many exams that i've got used to it or i didn't study hard enough. Anyway, i shall try not to think too much about the results and enjoy my hols. Actually now i don't really mind not getting into vjc. of course i will feel sad if i did not score what i wanted but there's nothing i can do about it. So....... i shall not think about it!
After the bio mcq today, we went to celebrate ms wee's belated birthday, which was on our physics paper 2. Quite long ago right? Since ms wee could only leave school at 12, we walked around toa payoh and look at cakes. Then, we went to kfc because zoey wanted t9o eat breakfast. we chatted at the same time. We waited at the interchange for ms wee to come. After that we went to pizza hut to celebrate. haha we successfully paid the bill without ms wee's knowing. Actually i also didn't know that they paid except that zoey and yanjie were acting suspiciously. haha. I think i didn't eat that much: 3 slices of pizza and a piece of cake but i felt so full that my stomach was going to burst. I felt so so tired all the way. Hmm... i don't think i incurred a sleep debt because i slept quite a lot (:
Whee, i'll be flying off to korea tomorrow morning. I'll be there for about 25 days! I hope i survive the cold so that i can enjoy myself. i'll try to buy as many presents as possible if i have the $$. I really wanted to watch the cedar musical but i guess i'll have to miss it. I hope it will be a success!
It's been a LONG time since i've blogged right? Haha, it will another month before i blog again.
Enjoy your holidays!!((:
9:47 PM endurance, risk and love