Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Yesterday, i went out with meixi, zoey and janelle. Me and zoey brought our buddies to marina square. Haha, first time seeing our classmates wear home clothes. Guess who we saw there? Jialing, yuting and the other instructors at the escalator. First, we bought movie tickets to the show, music and lyrics, as zoey heard that the movie is quite nice. Then I so forgetful lah, never bring socks for bowling. So, I went to buy PINK socks. After that, we went bowling and we had to bowl fast in order to catch our movie. Haha, me and zoey got nothing better to do, take photos of everyone when they bowl. Then, we rushed to buy our drinks, nachos and cupcorns and to our movie. Luckily, it was just starting. At first, I was not used to watching it because there were no subtitles and they spoke very fast with the accent so I missed out some parts but after that I was okay. I feel so weird lah, cos majority of the audience are adults and some scenes were not suitable for us. overall, the movie was quite nice. I like the song that they composed!! But I forgot the tune already. After the movie, we went to shop around. Went to mini toons to buy for ourselves the same pattern keychains. I bought the pink heart, meixi bought the blue star, janelle bought the white heart and zoey bought the white dolphin. We also took photos. Haha, we spent a LONG time deciding where to eat dinner. We kept stoning because no one suggested a place to eat. In the end, we ate at café cartel. We didn’t have much $$ left so 3 of us shared 2 plates of food while zoey ate ice cream. Chat for a while then walked to Singapore river. We sat on the bench and talked some more. Sang campfire songs and other songs there. Hmm… cannot really remember what we talked about. It was late already so we walked to the mrt station to go home. Really enjoyed myselfyesterday so today must chiong for my hw.
10:18 AM endurance, risk and love